Friday, June 8, 2007

My Bestfriend's Wedding

Church: Mount Carmel
Reception: Oasis

June 7, 2007 was an exciting day for me because it’s my best friend’s wedding! Ann and I have been friends since college. Her family has always welcomed me warmly to their home and it really meant a lot to me since I stayed away from my family during college years. I am very happy for Ann and Jeff because I know that they have prepared hard for their special day. Ann was very beautiful! I could see how happy she was especially when she was walking down the aisle.

Charlie got the chance to capture photos during the wedding and he was very fortunate because he had the chance to closely observe how wedding photographers do their thing. Who knows, we might also cover weddings in the future :)

To Ann and Jeff, congratulations again and we’ll see you during our inaanak’s baptism!